Active Research Projects
- Robot-assisted field-based high throughput plant phenotyping: Project story and media coverage can also be read here.
- Smart cyber-physical systems for controlled-environment agriculture: This project aims at making the next generation of greenhouses more intelligent and energy efficient. Detailed information about this project can be found here.
- Coverage control with heterogeneous multi-agent systems
Previous Research Projects
- Develop a robotic tool to clean the conductors
- Evaluation of a building energy management system for automated demand response program